Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas and Radio Appearance update

First of all, allow me to apologize to anyone who was listening for me on the radio last Tuesday (December 26). Due to an unforseen problem on the station's end, the interview had to be rescheduled. I will be appearing this coming Tuesday, January 2, 2007, between 9:30 and 10:00 am. There is a link on the Ten Minas site for you to listen live online.

Second, I am standing here with my daughter who wanted me to write a new post on the blog. I had just read to her the entry about the nativity scene under our tree, and she asked me to explain to everyone that Santa also puts baby Jesus in the nativity when he comes to drop off the presents on Christmas Eve. In our family, this is a good way to connect the "secular" perceptions of Christmas that surround us with the true meaning. Santa has chosen Christmas to deliver presents because it is the holiest day of the year and because the wise men brough presents to baby Jesus.

Finally, my daughter asked me to tell you all that "It's gonna be the best Christmas ever with baby Jesus in the nativity under the Christmas tree" (she's four). I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and will have a happy new year. God bless. Stay tuned for more Ten Minas news.

No comments: